Great Ways to Save by Joining, Renewing, or Upgrading your ALPFA Membership!
Membership after Graduation
You have been involved with your ALPFA student chapter and graduation comes and you may ask what’s next after graduation?
After graduation, professional membership is the next step of involvement. Recent graduates are eligible to become professional members for $60.00 (a savings of 50% for the first year). To qualify, you must register as a professional member within one year of having graduated from undergraduate or graduate studies, and be a current paid member.
Complete the following steps to qualify:
- Register as a professional at http://www.alpfa.org/join and select your chapter of preference
- Enter your login information (if you cannot remember your username or password, this can be emailed to you by clicking here)
- Confirm the request to renew and then select “General One Year Membership”
- On the payment checkout screen, enter the discount code: alpfagraduated and click on Redeem Discount.
Mail, email, or fax to the ALPFA National Office proof of your graduation. You must submit one of the following:
- a copy of your diploma
- a copy of your final school transcript
- a letter from your school Registrar
- Mail, Email, or Fax to:
Attn: Membership Dept.
801 S. Grand Ave. Ste. 650
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Fax Number: 213-243-0006
A professional membership allows you to:
- Establish a Professional Network
- Participate in Career Development Workshops and Opportunities
- Develop Your Leadership Skills
- Benefit from Continuing Professional Education
A complete list of benefits can be found here.