Are you a motivated individual looking to take your career to the next level? If so, Cornerstone Financial Group has a unique opportunity for a career minded individual with personal integrity and great energy who wants to be part of an amazing team of professionals- averaging 20 years of experience in the financial sector. The candidate for the position of Operations Manager should be a passionate and curious student of the financial industry who aspires to become industry certified.
HR & Recruitment
- Jointly design, implement and drive an effective candidate recruitment process for the firm that will yield a large pool of financial advisors.
- Conduct personnel onboarding and coordinate trainings.
- Assist the CEO in execution of career development policies and processes.
- Contribute to the overall morale building of the firm by suggesting and implementing firm events.
- Manage communications with life insurance carriers.
- Perform administrative tasks such to support financial advisors.
- Track company’s assets, contracts and budgets.
- Support the financial and accounting processes, including payroll and other functions as required.
- Perform executive assistant duties for the CEO, managing calendar, travel arrangements, internal and external communications and ad hoc projects.
- Accept incoming client requests, track, and follow-up.
- Account maintenance and management (monitoring and updating electronically).
- Coordinate educational seminars and events.
Project Management & Reporting
- Ensure projects are completed within cost and on-time.
- Manage people without formal authority to ensure full project execution.
- Compile all Health Commission statements and create a monthly tracking report for health insurance agents.
- Prepare and send monthly reports to agents and CEO.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- 3+ years in office management supporting an organization of 20+ employees.
- 1 year minimum working in the insurance industry in a managerial role.
- Highly adaptable, comfortable with change and ambiguity, capable of quickly rallying teams and resources around key issues.
- Proven project management skills running simultaneous and ad hoc projects.
- Experience building strong working relationships with fellow employees, clients, and partners.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft excel, word, and managing databases.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Human Resources or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Proactive with great organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
Strong leadership & follow-through abilities.
- Outstanding verbal, listening, and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented with excellent problem-solving skills.
Cornerstone Financial provides excellent health benefits, time off, flexible schedule, competitive compensation and paid training. Please submit your resume with salary range.
Note: This job description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities and may change at any time with or without notice.
For more information, visit Cornerstone Financial Group website at www.cfgnw.com
ALPFA Seattle Corporate Sponsors