Topic: Organizational Leadership
Date: Saturday, June 22, 2013
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Member Fee: $0 (Free to ALPFA Members)
Non- Member Fee: $40 (Sign-up for ALPFA Professional Membership using the discount code WOA13 to receive 50% off one-year membership dues and start enjoying the benefits of membership today. Join Now!)
- Identify the behaviors and skills that demonstrate the differences between management and leadership.
- Identify the behaviors and skills used to encourage, motivate, and influence others.
- Identify challenges and benefits of being a woman or Latina in the workforce.
- Mid-level manager and/or emerging leader with approximately six years of professional experience who seeks to better understand and to increase their decision making capabilities.
- Professional who needs to better position their abilities to meet and exceed role expectations.
- Professional who seeks to better identify opportunities to enhance career advancement.
- Note: Men are welcome to join Women of ALPFA events.
Guisselle Nunez was born in Leon, Nicaragua. Her family immigrated to California in 1982 and she grew up in San Jose, CA. She has a B.A. from Santa Clara University (Santa Clara, CA) in History and Italian; M.S. from Golden Gate University (San Francisco, CA) in Integrated Marketing Communications. Guisselle is co-owner of Mundi Travel American Express, a family business established in 1988. She has marketing consulting business and is an Associate Faculty for the University of Phoenix Bay Area Campus.
- 3 CPE credits will be provided in a Group-live instructional delivery method for Personal Development. There is no fee required for members to attend the session and the learning environment does not require any prerequisite or advanced preparation. Non-member fee $40
ALPFA is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Board of accountancy has final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Web site: www.nasba.org
Registration is now closed.
ALPFA Seattle Corporate Sponsors